“Dental Implantology Course”
Step by step Quick start basic Implant Training program -
Number of Participants: limited participants at a time.
This basic implant training program is aimed at dental surgeons of all specialties who have limited or no experience with dental implants who would like to begin practicing implants.
The participants are taken through a series of lectures, demonstrations, and hands-on which increases their scientific base Attendees will learn the theoretical basics and practical procedures for simple implant placement and restoration.
The participant leaves with complete knowledge of handling a case from start to an end.
Implant course objectives:
Upon successful completion of the basic dental implant placement and restoration course participants will be able to:
• Develop a dental implant treatment plan.
• Prepare the surgical site for the placement of a dental implant.
• Select and place the optimal dental implant type for the surgical site.
• Select the correct prosthetic components for dental implant restoration.
• Take impressions for prostheses.
• Design the dental implant retained cemented prostheses.
The basic implant program is a 3 DAYS program.
• Introduction to basic Implantology
• Parts of Implant
• basic Anatomy
• Osseointegration / Wound healing
• Patient evaluation and Patient Preparation for implant surgery
• Diagnosis & treatment planning in Implantology
• Systemic disease and oral implants
• Basic pharmacology limited to implantology
• Basic Radiographic evaluation
• Bone and soft tissue assessment and prosthetic options
• Introduction to armamentarium
• Surgical principles for implant surgery
• Placement of 2 implants by participants on patients (Cost of implant to be borne by participant)
• Prosthetic components and Prosthetic instrumentation
• Hands on demonstration
• Case discussion & Interactive session
• Hands on training of implant placement on models
• Live surgical demonstration of implant
Course Fee includes
• Hands on Training
• Tuition Fee for the Course
• Supply of hands on models, Surgical Kit for placement of Implants.
• Use of Dental Surgery and Consumables
• Tea & Snacks, Lunches