Practical training program in Implantology
It’s a 3 days course with back to back surgeries that gives enough opportunity to intensify theoretical knowledge and to collect practical experience in implantology.
Minimum of 20 implants placement by each participant is guaranteed as the main surgeon. And each participant will also assist their group member with implant placement and additional surgeries. There will be live patient implant seminars, that will give you the confidence and boost to start placing implants.
All the surgeries would be performed under supervision of highly skilled surgeons.
Each team will consist of 2-3 participants, thus giving opportunity to learn with and from each other’s work thus giving an exposure of 40-60 implant placement as each participant may insert 20 implants respectively.
Requirements for the participation:
• Basic knowledge of oral surgery (practical dental implantology experience is not required) like incision making, flap elevation, suturing, etc.
• Basic theoretical knowledge of dental implantology
• Zeal to learn implantology
• Digital photography is useful and participants are encouraged to take photographs for use in future case studies and discussions
Course Fee includes
• Tuition Fee for the Course
• Supply of hands on models
• Surgical Kit for placement of Implants.
• Use of Dental Surgery and Consumables
• Tea & Snacks, Lunches
• Certificate on successful completion of the training